- For cutting stainless steel, steel, aluminum and cast iron up to 3/16″ (4,5mm) thick.
- Safety collar stop prevents over-cutting for safer and faster performance.
- Strategically placed tips reduce vibration.
- Self ejecting plug removal.
- Special tungsten carbide tips have long edge life and excellent heat resistance.
- Solid uni-body construction eliminates play between the shank and the body, resulting in sharp, crisp, smooth cutting.
1-1/4″ Blu-Mol® Standard Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
Product Features / Usage
Blu-Mol® Standard Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters feature tips with excellent wear and heat resistance. They provide light, smooth cutting entry with great boring speed. For cutting stainless steel, steel, aluminum and cast iron up to 3/16″ (4,5mm) thick.
- 1-1/4″ Diameter
- 3/8″ (10mm) chuck shank dimensions
- 3/16″ (4,5mm) depth of cut
The Blu-Mol® brand of power tool accessories represents the contractor’s choice for a workhorse product line. Combining value and product integrity, Blu-Mol accessories are designed and built to provide aggressive cutting and boring and are available in a variety of product lines.