- Use in steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron, plastic or wood.
- Solid steel backing plate eliminates need for drive plate.
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas.
- Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
- Prolongs battery life when used on cordless tools.
1-1/8″ BLU-MOL Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Product Features / Usage
M42 cobalt bi-metal cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage. 4/6 positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration. Packaged in individual boxes.
- 4/6 variable tooth configuration
- 1 7/8″ (48 mm) depth of cut
- M42 cobalt bi-metal construction
- 3/16″ (5 mm) thick heavy-duty solid steel backing plate
- Thin kerf design
- 0.044″ thickness for faster cutting
The Blu-Mol® brand of power tool accessories represents the contractor’s choice for a workhorse product line. Combining value and product integrity, Blu-Mol accessories are designed and built to provide aggressive cutting and boring and are available in a variety of product lines.