- Wear-resistant tungsten carbide for long life cutting through abrasive materials.
- Unique tooth geometry designed for aggressive cutting (3 teeth per inch).
- Ideal for plumbing, marine and aircraft applications.
- Use in wood laminates, fiberglass, plywood and tile.
1-1/8″ Blu-Mol® Xtreme Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
Blu-Mol® Xtreme Carbide Tipped Hole Saws allow for greater heat and wear resistance than bi-metal. Provides up to 10 times greater tool life on abrasive materials. Ideal for plumbing, marine and aircraft applications. Use in wood laminates, fiberglass, plywood and tile.
- 1-1/8″ Diameter
- 3 teeth per inch for aggressive cutting
- 3/16″ (5 mm) thick heavy-duty backing plate eliminates the need for drive plate
- 1-1/2″ (38 mm) depth of cut
When industrial grade cutting is needed, Blu-Mol® Xtreme is the choice of professionals whose jobs depend on success. From bi-metal demolition blades to patented hole saws Blu-Mol® Xtreme products are designed for ultimate performance.