- Use in steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron, plastic or wood.
- Large cat’s eye openings on the backing plate allow for easy plug removal.
- Diamond-shaped sidewall cutouts increase visibility while cutting.
- Solid steel backing plate eliminates need for drive plate.
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas.
- Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
- Prolongs battery life when used on cordless tools.
- Patented design.
1-9/16″ BLU-MOL Xtreme Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Product Features / Usage
Cobalt M42 industrial grade steel cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage. 4/6 positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration. Packaged in individual clam shells.
- 4/6 variable tooth configuration
- 1 7/8″ (48 mm) depth of cut
- Fleem Ground Teeth
- M42 cobalt bi-metal construction
- 3/16″ (5 mm) thick heavy-duty solid steel backing plate
- Cuts 30% faster than conventional saws
- Thin kerf design
- 0.044″ thickness for faster cutting
When industrial grade cutting is needed, Blu-Mol® Xtreme is the choice of professionals whose jobs depend on success. From bi-metal demolition blades to patented hole saws Blu-Mol® Xtreme products are designed for ultimate performance.