- 1/4″ Quick-change shank makes tool exchange quick when used with 1/4″ quick-change chucks.
- Solid center design for a strong durable tool for drilling.
- Wide flutes eject wood chips fast.
- Screw tip pulls the bit into the work piece for fast start and less user force while drilling.
- Single-spur cutting edge creates a smoother finished hole.
7/8″ x 6-1/2″ Blu-Mol® Xtreme Power Wood Boring Bit
Product Features / Usage
Blu-Mol® Xtreme Power Wood Boring bits are for all general drilling in wood. These bits feature a unique flute design that ensures faster chip ejection. The bits are fully heat treated for increased durability.
- 7/8″ Diameter x 6-1/2″ Length
- 1/4″ Quick-change shank
When industrial grade cutting is needed, Blu-Mol® Xtreme is the choice of professionals whose jobs depend on success. From bi-metal demolition blades to patented hole saws Blu-Mol® Xtreme products are designed for ultimate performance.