- Use in steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron, plastic or wood.
- Solid steel backing plate eliminates need for drive plate.
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas.
- Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
- Prolongs battery life when used on cordless tools.
BLU-MOL Bi-Metal Hole Saw Display
Product Features / Usage
M42 cobalt bi-metal cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage. 4/6 positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration. Packaged in individual boxes.
- 4/6 variable tooth configuration
- 1 7/8″ (48 mm) depth of cut
- M42 cobalt bi-metal construction
- 3/16″ (5 mm) thick heavy-duty solid steel backing plate
- Thin kerf design
- 0.044″ thickness for faster cutting
- Display set includes: (2) each of the following sizes: 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1-1/16″, 1-1/8″, 1-1/4″, 1-3/8″, 1-1/2″, 1-5/8″, 1-3/4″, 1-7/8″, 2″, 2-1/8″, 2-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 2-5/8″, 3″, 3-1/4″, 3-1/2″, 3-5/8″, 3-3/4″, 4″, 4-1/8″, 4-1/2″, 4-3/4″, 5″, 6″, Mandrel (No Pin), Mandrel w/Pin, Adapter/Washer and Pilot (5 per card)
- E2121633 – Display Vinyl included (34″ H x 30-1/2″ W)
- E2121253 – Display Header included (10″ H x 30-1/2″ W)
- E2121641 – 4″ Peg Hooks included (Bag of 36)
The Blu-Mol® brand of power tool accessories represents the contractor’s choice for a workhorse product line. Combining value and product integrity, Blu-Mol accessories are designed and built to provide aggressive cutting and boring and are available in a variety of product lines.