- Custom carved American Black Walnut handle – Finished with Danish oil for the ultimate comfort and grip.
- Taper ground blade – To reduce any friction and binding Curved tooth line on the blade
- Sway back design – Reduces the weight of the Saw
- Solid brass medallion custom branded with Disston branding
- Finest alloy steel, hardened for durability to ensure the best possible cut
Disston D-8 26″ Rip Cut Hand Saw – 4.5 TPI
From the beginning, Henry Disston knew to compete, he would need to make the best saw the world had ever known. That was 1840, with that legacy Disston has brought back the Iconic D8 Hand Saw! It takes a mighty good saw to be passed from generation to generation and still cut as true as its first cut! The D8 Saws are the newest part of this legacy!
- 4.5 TPI
- Solid Walnut handle
- Solid brass split nut style screws and caps
- Blade material DHS-1 bright – RC – 48-50
Disston is a global manufacturer of hole saws, band saw blades, jig saw blades, reciprocating saw blades, drill bits, and other hand and power tool related accessories for the DIY, contractor and industrial markets.