- For cutting extremely hard, abrasive materials.
- Carbide grit edge.
- High heat & abrasion resistance.
- No teeth to dull or chip.
- Resists snagging.
- Smooth cutting.
- Greater wear resistance.
RemGrit® 14 Piece Assortment Set
RemGrit® Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blades cut extremely hard abrasive materials. Cutting edge of tungsten carbide particles bonded to alloy steel back. High heat and abrasion resistance; no teeth to dull or chip; resists snagging; smooth cutting; greater wear resistance.
- Assortment #3 includes
- Qty 2 each: arbored hole saws in sizes 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” & 2-1/2”
- Qty 2 each: jig saw blades in sizes 2-7/8”, 2-7/8” scroll, 3” T-shank
Specialty cutting applications require a specially designed product. The tungsten carbide Grit-Edge on each RemGrit product equips it to handle the toughest materials, from ceramic tile to marble and glass. Thousands of carbide particles are permanently bonded to the cutting edge precisely for specific cutting and drilling needs. RemGrit® accessories have no teeth to dull or chip and offer incredible resistance to heat.